Terms and Conditions
Your use of this site is your agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions:
This Agreement was last modified on May 20, 2017.
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of Irish Musicians Association of America and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
The design and content of this site are protected by copyright law. All rights reserved.
No part of this work may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any means without the express prior permission of the copyright owner.
Any person is authorised to copy and print information contained on this site for informational purposes only provided it is reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context.
Some features on this website allow for members to enter information which is then posted on the site.
When using these features, you agree to not:-
- post any comments or use expressions of a discriminatory nature which may be racist, sexist ageist or homophobic
- swear or use vulgar, abusive or offensive language
- use the features to threaten or harass others participating on the website
- incite arguments ('flaming')
- act in a way that disrupts the usefulness of the features. This includes sending repeat messages (known as spamming or flooding)
- type in CAPITAL letters. It is hard to read and is considered as SHOUTING. If you have a point to make try emphasising particular words rather than whole sentences
- indulge in any activity that may adversely affect the usefulness of the feature, such as the posting of off-topic comments, bogus events or classified ads or statements that may incite other users
- impersonate someone, including any friend, relative, neighbour or anyone involved in the website
- post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- By your use of this site, you do agree that you indemnify all concerned in running, hosting, maintaining and authoring the website against any legal action of any kind whatsoever and that you will pay all legal fees, loss of income and any other costs involved should your actions, deeds, words, omissions or anything else you do whilst using this site cause any trouble at all.
You also indemnify all those involved in this web site against any other costs your actions might incur.
We reserve the right to remove any comments, event details, classified ads etc which we consider inappropriate for any reason whatsoever and to deny further access to the appropriate registered user or member.
All information provided on this site is done so in good faith. While we make every effort to ensure that information on this site is accurate, it does not give any warranty or representations, express or implied, about its completeness, accuracy or appropriateness for a particular purpose.
It is a condition that by accessing this web site you assume full responsibility for using the information provided on this web site, and that we will not be liable for any action you take in reliance on information on this web site.
Third Party Websites
Our Site does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by Irish Musicians Association of America.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Illinois, United States.
Changes to This Agreement
Irish Musicians Association of America reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Irish Musicians Association of America site immediately.
By continuing to use this site you are considered as understanding and agreeing to the contents of these terms and conditions.